- This 77 Club Win a Car Giveaway 2018 (“Competition”) is organised by Immploy Recruitment Agency CC (“Immploy” also referred to as the “Promoter”).
- Participants enter by submitting timesheets showing a minimum of 40 hours worked per week or 20 hours worked over a weekend.
- Only timesheets submitted to Immploy by medical professionals will be accepted.
- Only timesheets submitted between the 02 July 2018 and the 28 December 2018 (“Competition Period”) will be accepted.
- Each locum timesheet of 40 hours per week or 20 hours per weekend during the Competition Period is one entry into the Competition.
- There is no limit to the number of times a locum may enter this Competition.
- Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (if you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
- The prizes will include the following:
- Grand prize: A car valued at R100 000 and a year’s supply of petrol
- Monthly prizes: Cell phone, laptop, tablet, smart TV, smart watch
- Instant Prizes: Premium promotional or any other relevant premium promotional gift
- All locums that work more the 40 hours in a week (Monday 07:00 – Friday 19:00) or 20 hours over the weekend (Friday 19:00 – Monday 07:00) may enter.
- Participants must be registered on the Immploy database – New participants can be entered onto this database after a successful and complete application and registration.
- The Competition is not open to:
- Any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by Immploy and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Immploy, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
- The spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
- For purposes hereof, “affiliate” means our partners, co-promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
Acceptance of prizes
- The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any/all of the prizes (Grand Prize/Monthly Prizes/Instant Prizes) with any other give-away item of comparable commercial value at any time, at their discretion and without notice.
- It is the Participant’s responsibility to know if they can or cannot accept gifts, cash or cash equivalents from Immploy. Failure to adhere to this may result in criminal prosecution or being disqualified from the promotion.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible, submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors or are from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
- You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by Immploy within the past three months.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by the appropriate time. Any entries which are not received by us will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, website or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
- We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the Competition.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this Competition, or any of Immploy’s other promotional competitions, prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded, and you shall be prohibited from entering any further Immploy Promotional Competitions for a set period to be determined by Immploy.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. Immploy will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- The winner(s) will be responsible for paying any personal income tax that may be due in respect of the receipt of this gift.
- We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that
- your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
- a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
- a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, as regards international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions it is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities. Your passport should have a validity of a minimum of six months following your return and have at least three blank pages.
- We may require you to provide us with additional information and documentation that we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email. If we are unable to contact a winner within 10 days, or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 10 days, the winner will forfeit the prize. Immploy reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you accept to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. Should you decline, you also forfeit the prize.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
- You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that
- all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
- you will take full responsibility for your partner;
- you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize;
- any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you fail or, if your partner (if applicable) fails, to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which we may have,
- you will be automatically disqualified, and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize);
- you will pay us for any loss or damage incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of your (or, if applicable, your partner’s) non-compliance, including all of our legal costs (including attorney and own client costs) which we may incur in taking any steps pursuant to your (or your partner’s) non-compliance; and
- you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and/or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising in relation to your failure (or that of your partner, if applicable) to comply therewith.
- If required by the consumer protection commission or for whatever other reason, the promoters shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the promoter, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.
- Immploy and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these Competition rules, Immploy’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Competition commences on Monday the 2nd of July 2018 and will run until Friday the 28th of December.
- All queries relating to the Competition should be directed to the attention of The 77 Club as per the following details:
021 100 3209
Mondays – Fridays, 07:00 – 16:00