Competition Terms and Conditions
Enter your nomination here:
How the competition works:
This competition is open to all nurses (to be deemed a nurse, you will need to be a member of a healthcare body, i.e. SAPC; HPCSA; SANC). We encourage all healthcare professionals to nominate a nurse of their choice.
- Competition launch date: Thursday 06 May 2021
- Prize giveaway: 14 days after competition ends
- Competition duration: 26 days
How to enter:
- Step 1: Visit our entry form page and fill in the details of the person you are nominating, including their full name, email, contact number, and HPCSA/SANC/SAPC number. Fill in your full name, email, and contact number as well.
- Step 2: Like/Follow Immploy Medical Recruitment’s Facebook page.
- Step 3: Mention and write a little description about the nurse you are nominating on the Facebook competition post.
1 of 50 hampers which consists of a Carrol Boyes Pill Counter & Immploy branded promotional items.
Social Media Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Immploy Medical Recruitment, located at 41-43 Erica Road, Table View.
- The competition is open to any South African citizen, excluding Immploy Medical Recruitment employees and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Competition entries and details are via the entry form and Immploy’s Facebook page.
- The closing date for entry will be 31 May 2021, 11:59 pm. After this date, no entries thereafter will be permitted.
- We will not be responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/LinkedIn and/or telephone call 14 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely per current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, LinkedIn, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Immploy Medical Recruitment and not to any other party.