At Immploy Medical Recruitment, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to be a part of our highly-skilled team. If you know of someone who'd be a great fit, why not refer them and earn a cash prize while you're at it? Each speciality will have a specific amount, so the more specialised the nurse your referral is, the greater your reward will be. Please see the following incentive structure that will apply for each referral you make.
Don’t leave your friends behind!
Our specialised nursing division team has over 55 years of combined medical experience. Immploy has over 13 years of medical recruitment industry experience and is known for providing our clients with the best and most trusted medical professionals. We’re inviting you to refer other nurses to join our amazing team.
|ENA (Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries)||R750|
|EN (Enrolled Nurses)||R1 000|
|RN (Registered Nurses)||R1 500|
|SRN (Specialised Registered Nurses, including |
ICU nurses, Midwives, and Psychiatric Nurses)
Remember that for every referral you make, you’ll be rewarded. So don’t stop at just one friend, refer them all!
Benefits of joining Immploy Medical Recruitment:
At Immploy, we understand that life can be demanding and strive to provide our members with the best support and service. By joining us, you’ll get:
• Payments that are made on a weekly basis, allowing you freedom to take care of all your daily and weekly needs immediately.
• All our employees receive tax-assistance, making handling your financial affairs easier.
• We understand how unexpected life can be, and so we also offer you schedule flexibility that allows you to take care of your needs.
Not yet registered?
Terms and Conditions
Organised by Immploy Medical Recruitment Agency CC (“Immploy” also referred to as the “Promoter”).
To win, participants refer a friend to Immploy Medical Recruitment. Upon the referee’s successful registration and completion of 160 hours of work, the referrer will receive a cash incentive in accordance with our tiered system. Each successfully registered referral, who completes 160 hours of work will result in the referrer receiving a cash incentive.
Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of the cash prizes constitutes your binding acceptance, agreement, and understanding of its terms and conditions.
Incentivised cash prizes will comply with the following tiered system:
ENA (Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries)
EN (Enrolled Nurses)
RN (Registered Nurses)
SRN (Specialised Registered Nurses, including ICU nurses, Midwives, and Psychiatric Nurses)
- Referees must be successfully registered with Immploy Medical Recruitment and have completed 160 hours of work before the referrer receives their prize.
- Only Nurses registered with Immploy may refer a friend.
- Only new Nurses who refer a friend, whose referral successfully registers and completes 160 hours of work will be eligible to receive a cash incentivised prize.
The Competition is not open to:
- Any employee other than Nurses currently registered with Immploy Medical Recruitment.
- New Sign-Ups.
- If required by the consumer protection commission or for any other reason, the promoters shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights they may have against the promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the promoter, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents, or consultants.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted, and enforced under the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.
- Immploy and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Should any dispute arise concerning the interpretation of these Competition Rules, Immploy’s decision shall be final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All queries relating to these incentive structures should be directed to the attention of: [email protected]
- For more information or clarity on the above, please call 087 077 0888.