Available Vacancies for
Job Role: Enrolled Nurse
Contact Details: 0215563990
Education Requirements: Experience in the private or Government sector . Qualified [relevant degree] and registered with SANC as an Enrolled Nurse
Employer Overview: Immploy is a specialist locum and permanent agency for medical staff such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists and healthcare professionals in South Africa.
Employment Type: Temporary employment
Employment Unit: Private and/or Government
Experience Requirements: Qualified [relevant degree] and registered with SANC as an Enrolled Nurse
Job Benefits: Great Hourly Rate, Weekly payments, 24/7 assistance from Immploy
Job Location: Gauteng & Western cape
Qualifications: Qualified [relevant degree] and registered with SANC as an Enrolled Nurse
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Relevant experience in specified area
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients.
- Maintain professional conduct and standards at all times.
- Keeps up to date with evolving policies and procedures
- Attend & complete handover of report at shift commencement.
- Promotes and maintains good working and interpersonal relationships with management, colleagues and doctors
- Must be prepared to be flexible in working hours / shift work.
- The ability to communicate well at all levels
- The ability to work well under pressure and to maintain effectiveness during changing conditions
- The ability to develop using collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goals
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals
The ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities in order to take appropriate action
- The ability to plan and organise work for self and others to ensure efficient completion
- The ability to produce work of a high-quality standard by accurately checking processes and tasks
- The ability to maintain stable performance under pressure by handling stress in an acceptable way
- Ensure that all documentation is maintained timeously and accurately, reflecting patient care.
- Manage acuity and skill mix to ensure appropriate level of care
- Compliance with documentation policy
Ongoing audit of health records to ensure compliance
- Ensures all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately
Title: Enrolled Nurse [Locum]